For registering for the ICCL, please use our conference tool INDICO which is now accessible. For terms and conditions, please read the sections below.
||Students||Excursions and Dinner|
|Early Bird ( - June 30)||€ 500||€ 360||€ 100||€ 100|
|Late (July 1 - August 15)||€ 500||€ 450||€ 100||
The registration fees include:
- Admission to all sessions
- Conference materials (printed conference handbook with short program; online access to a complete program with abstracts; sponsor & exhibitor materials)
- Tea, coffee and lunches throughout the conference
The Conference Dinner and excursions will be charged separately and are neither included in the regular, nor in the student registration fee.
Registration Terms and Conditions
- All registration fees are quoted in Euro (€) and taxes are included.
- Payment in any other currency will not be accepted.
- Bank charges and currency exchange charges are at the delegates own expense and should be factored in when transferring funds to ensure the full registration fee is received into the conference bank account.
- Invoices with an address in the European Union must be provided with a VAT Number. The invoicing address and VAT number can be added during the registration process.
- Any modification on VAT number, address or financial documentation, requested after the issuing of the invoice or receipt, will result in an administrative fee of € 30.
- The notice of cancellation is to be sent by the contact form on the conference webpage.
- For cancellations received before August 15, 2023, a refund, reduced by an administrative charge of € 50 will be granted. After this date refunds will be at the discretion of the Organizing Committee. No‐shows will not receive a refund.
- In the unlikely case that the conference cannot be held in whole or in part due to any event beyond the Organizers’ control or force majeure (such as riot, fire, explosion, accident, flood, sabotage, strikes, acts of law or regulation by foreign Authorities, epidemic outbreak, sanitary emergency, etc.) the Event Organizers cannot be held liable for any damage, cost, or loss incurred, such as transportation and accommodation costs, or any other direct or indirect loss or consequential damage. We recommend delegates to insure themselves against such losses. Conference registrations fees will be refunded after the deduction of expenses already incurred or alternative arrangements offered to delegates. Please allow up to 3 weeks to receive any refunds.
The safety and well-being of our attendees is our top priority. The ICCL 2023 organizers are committed to providing a safe environment for the event and will make every reasonable effort to do so. However, as an attendee, you must fully understand and knowingly, voluntarily and irrevocably assume all risk related to entry into, and presence in, at and around the event venue(s), which may include an increased risk of exposure to communicable diseases. As an attendee, you hereby accept personal responsibility for your voluntary participation in the event and assume all responsibility of claims and potential claims relating to any risks and hazards of attendance.